About American Sprinkler & Landscape Inc.
American Sprinkler & Landscape Inc. was established in 1986 with the focus of achieving a higher standard of quality and customer service than previously found in the industry. Over the years, we have evolved into a proven leader in our profession. We offer customers a complete and efficient line of irrigation products and pride ourselves on a thorough understanding of the words “service and accountability." We are a company you can trust.
American Sprinkler employs true irrigation professionals who stand behind their quality work. Depending on the size and location of the irrigation installation, you may be eligible to upgrade to commercial-grade components, which come with extended warranties and service guarantees.American Sprinkler is familiar with every major irrigation product line. For the average homeowner or business, we usually recommend Hunter or Rainbird irrigation products. These systems provide years of efficient and trouble-free operation.
Why Choose Us?
- We have a solid license certification
- We provide proof of liability insurance
- We have local references
- We inspect your property prior to submitting a bid
- Installation is completed professionally and in a timely manner
- We always install backflow preventers
Additional Irrigation Services
- Irrigation system installation
- Irrigation system consultation
- Irrigation system repair
- Irrigation system removal and relocation
- Irrigation system additions and layout changes
Comprehensive Irrigation Maintenance
In order to ensure there are no water leaks, piping cracks or breaks, or clogs in the systems, irrigation systems should ideally be checked annually (usually in spring or early summer). American Sprinkler offers a comprehensive irrigation maintenance service package that is designed to meet everyone’s budget. This includes:
- Checking for proper valve function
- Checking for excess water flow and/or water leaks
- Checking for proper water coverage and distribution
- Checking for any faulty equipment, backflow devices or connections
- Making adjustments and changes as needed
- Programming irrigation controllers and rain sensors for the appropriate season
- Priority scheduling for routine repair work
- Priority scheduling for new projects and additional projects
- Pre-payment discounts